Miriqa® Professional Hair Nutrition Supplement
Strengthen. Multiply. Shine.
Made from Tocotrienol, Tripeptide Collagen, Saw Palmetto Berries, Keratin Forte, Biotin – all the essential foundations of healthy, luscious hair. 60 capsules/1 month supply. Suitable for both men and women.
Awards & Where You 've Seen Us
How Do You Know If Miriqa® Hair Extra Strength Is A More Suitable Option For Your Patients?
If they are genetically predisposed to hair loss
(higher strength of Saw Palmetto Berries and introduction of Curcumin Bio-max which help to inhibit DHT)
Patients who are suffering from stress- induced hair loss
Patients who are more prone to brittle hair and weak nails
- Volunteers saw a 34.5% increase in mean numbers of hair, after 8 months of supplementation. While the mean number of hairs remained or declined for those in the placebo group, volunteers on Tocotrienol saw a significant increase in hair counts especially from month 4 to 8.
- 40% of subjects showed hair increases of more than 50%.
Mean numbers of hairs at baseline, and after 4 and 8 months of Tocotrienol and placebo supplementation
Tropical Life Sciences Research, 21(2), 91–99, 2010. Effects of Tocotrienol Supplementation on Hair Growth in Human Volunteers.
- Saw Palmetto Berries are believed to inhibit Type 2, 5-alpha-reductase, an enzyme that converts Testosterone to DHT which is destructive for hair follicles.
- Saw Palmetto Berries block the conversion of Testosterone into DHT. DHT attaches to, and triggers receptors to miniaturize hair follicles, which eventually results in thinner hair shafts.
- A good alternative for individuals in whom 5-alpha-reductase inhibitors cannot be used. Unlike 5-alpha-reductase inhibitors, Saw Palmetto Berries is also safe for women with hair loss issues.
- Just like the skin on your face, the scalp also loses collagen as you age, resulting in slower hair growth and dormant hair follicles.
- When collagen production slows down (around age 30), the strength of your hair follicles can be affected. Collagen makes up more than 70% of the dermis at the hair roots. Collagen is alike the scaffolds required for a strong and healthy scalp. Reduced collagen levels over time leads to diminished hair growth and thinning hair.
- The unique Tripeptide Collagen has a low molecular weight which makes it very easy to absorb into the body, as compared to other collagen products with much larger molecules that make absorption difficult.
- Clinical studies have shown increase in thickness of hair shafts in volunteers after consuming Tripeptide Collagen.
- Biotin is an essential micronutrient, also known as Vitamin B7, a vitamin that is needed for beautiful hair and skin.
- Super antioxidant
- Rejuvenate hair follicles
- Works synergistically with Saw Palmetto Berries to arrest DHT formation
- Superior bioavailability (more than 700% compared to other curcumin formulation)
- World’s best winter cherry with the most extensive research and studies done
- Reduces cortisol level and helps build resistance to stress, a major contributor to hair loss
- These are the structural building blocks that make up the foundation of healthy hair so we’ll need plenty of this.
- Keratin is one of a family of fibrous structural proteins known as scleroproteins.
- Keratin is the key structural material for making up hair and nails.
- Keratin also protects epithelial cells from damage or stress.
- Ingestible Keratin has been shown to reduce hair loss, increase hair strength and increase hair brightness.
The Scientific World Journal Volume 2014, Article ID 641723 A Clinical Trial to Investigate the Effect of Cynatine HNS on Hair and Nail Parameters
Subjects using Keratin Forte showed a statistically significant improvement in reducing hair loss at Day 30 with a 16.9% improvement. This further improved at Day 60 (38.9%) and Day 90 (46.6%). In the Keratin Forte group, both growth phase (Anagen) and resting phase (Telogen) improved resulting in less hair being pulled out. Clinical evaluation also concluded that hair shine and brightness had improved in 87.5% of the Keratin Forte volunteers.
Hair Growth Cycle
All 5 ingredients in Miriqa® Professional Hair Nutrition Supplement works synergistically to help every stage of the hair growth cycle; to promote a healthier, fuller head of hair.