Welcome to miriqa.com. This page outlines the Terms and Conditions with which we supply the products listed on our website, www.miriqa.com, to you.
Please read these Terms and Conditions before ordering any product from this site. You will be asked to agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions before you can complete a purchase on this website.
Use of the MIRIQA® Website
By accessing the website, you warrant and represent to the website owner, Wellchem Pharmaceuticals Pte Ltd, that you are legally entitled to do so and to make use of information made available via the website.
The MIRIQA® trademarks, names, logos and service marks (collectively “trademarks”) displayed on this website are registered trademarks of Wellchem Pharmaceuticals Pte Ltd in Singapore and used with permission. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of Wellchem Pharmaceuticals Pte Ltd.
By using MIRIQA®’s website, www.miriqa.com, and ordering from MIRIQA® e-Store, you indicate acceptance of the following terms and conditions. MIRIQA® advises all Customers to read through the following carefully:
1. In these Terms and Conditions the following expressions shall have the following meanings:
- ‘MIRIQA®’ shall mean the owner of www.miriqa.com and is the seller of the products on the MIRIQA® e-Store, also referred to as ‘website’, ‘site’, ‘e-Store’, ‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’.
- ‘Product/s’ shall mean any and all the products offered for purchase by MIRIQA®.
- ‘Customer/s’ shall mean visitors and persons who purchase products from this site, also referred to as ‘you’, ‘your’.
- ‘Login’ shall mean a Customer’s email and access to MIRIQA® e-Store under that Customer’s registration.
- ‘Intellectual Property’ shall mean all intellectual property rights of whatsoever nature, including (without limitation) patents, designs, present and future trademark or copyright, whether or not registered or registrable by any means, and the right to file an application for registration thereof.
2. All Products sold by MIRIQA® through this site are sold subject to these Terms and Conditions. By submitting your order for processing by MIRIQA®, you confirm and affirm that you have read, understood and agree to the Terms and Conditions in the form in which they appear at the time your order is submitted for processing.
3. The Customer shall agree to complete the registration process according to MIRIQA®’s requirements as stated on this site. The Customer shall provide MIRIQA® with complete and updated information which shall include (but shall not be limited to) the Customer’s Full Name, Home/Delivery Address, Telephone/Mobile Number, Email Address.
4. MIRIQA® has the absolute discretion to refuse the registration of a potential Customer for any reason whatsoever and to terminate the registration of any Customers for any reason whatsoever.
5. MIRIQA® reserves the right to refuse service, monitor and limit the purchase quantities of Product/s, cancel accounts and orders at its own discretion.
6. The Customer will be liable for every order made under his/her Login and agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless MIRIQA® (and to keep MIRIQA® indemnified and harmless) against any and all suits, proceedings, claims, damages, losses (including indirect and consequential losses), liability or costs suffered or incurred by MIRIQA® (or which may be suffered or incurred by MIRIQA®) and arising out of or in connection with any orders or purchase made under the Customer’s Login or the Customer’s use of MIRIQA® e-Store. The Customer shall be responsible for updating his/her registration information.
7. Access to MIRIQA® e-Store as a registered member is gained through use of a Customer’s Email Address and Password. The Customer shall ensure that his/her Password is kept strictly confidential to prevent unauthorised use. MIRIQA® shall use reasonable efforts to prevent any unauthorised entry to the Customer’s log-in on MIRIQA® e-Store. However, to the extent permitted by the law, MIRIQA® shall not be liable for any damages or losses whatsoever if any third party gains unauthorised access to MIRIQA® e-Store.
1. The statements contained within this website is provided for informational purposes only and have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products and information represented on this website is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure and prevent any diseases, illnesses or conditions. Customer should always consult with a doctor or other qualified healthcare professional for medical advice or information about diagnosis and treatment.
2. MIRIQA® does not guarantee results to consuming the product, though very positive results have been presented in people who have consumed it. Results and response to the product will vary according to individual.
3. There has been no known or reported allergies, side effects or negative effects to consuming the product. In clinical trials conducted on the active ingredient used in MIRIQA®, safety profile has shown to be excellent. However, in the rare incidence where an allergic reaction, side effects or negative effects arise, please stop the consumption of MIRIQA® immediately and consult a doctor or other qualified healthcare professional for medical advice or information about diagnosis and treatment.
1. Prices on our website are in Singapore Dollar currency and are for specified location delivery shopping only within mainland Singapore.
2. We shall make every effort to ensure that the prices, details and sizes of Products displayed on the site are correct but MIRIQA® reserves the right to change or vary the price and other details of the Products without notice.
3. In the event a Product/s is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical error or error in pricing information, MIRIQA® shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for Product/s listed at the incorrect price. MIRIQA® shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged.
4. In the event of different special offers or promotions being made available to the Customer simultaneously for the same Product, the Customer may elect one such offer or promotion per Product but shall not be entitled to a combination of all such offers or promotions per Product.
5. If the Customer requests a variation to the order which MIRIQA® accepts, then the price payable for the order will be adjusted accordingly to reflect the variation and shall be recorded on the final bill presented to the Customer at the time of delivery.
6. MIRIQA® may from time to time set credit limits for individual Customers and MIRIQA® reserves the right to limit sales including the right to prohibit sales to re-sellers.
1. Payment for Products ordered through MIRIQA® e-Store can be made through PayPal as specified on the site.
2. MIRIQA® may change at any time the method by which payments for online orders may be effected and such changes may be notified to the Customer by email or by placing a notice to this effect on the MIRIQA® website.
1. From time to time, MIRIQA® may distribute voucher codes that may only be used on the Site.
2. To redeem the voucher, voucher codes must be entered at the checkout page.
3. Unless otherwise stated, vouchers codes are to be used for a one time purchase only.
4. MIRIQA® reserves the right to cancel or modify orders, or revoke the use of voucher codes, where the vouchers are used in the following circumstances:
- suspicious or fraudulent voucher use;
- voucher abuse, including vouchers redeemed using multiple accounts or multiple checkouts associated with the same customer or group of customers; and/ or
- vouchers used in bad faith (including resold vouchers, or use of vouchers on orders made and intended for resale).
5. MIRIQA® reserves the right to change these terms or cancel any promotions at any time without notice.
6. There shall be no extension or retroactive claims for the use of any voucher/promo code outside of the stipulated promotion period. No such requests will be entertained by MIRIQA®.
Variation And Cancellation Policy
1. We deliver to any location on mainland Singapore with the following exceptions:
- Restricted and high security locations such as military bases, remand prisons, etc.
- Offshore locations such as Jurong Island, Sentosa, etc.
- P O Box addresses
2. Delivery Charges – the applicable charges are published on our site which you can review prior to submitting your order.
3. Delivery Period – an automated email will be sent to notify you of when you can expect your order. Deliveries are made anytime between 9am-10pm, and will commence upon pick-up of items from MIRIQA®’s warehouse, by our appointed logistics partner.
4. Tracking Orders – A tracking number will be provided for you to track your orders.
International Shipping & Delivery
MIRIQA® takes the packing, tracking and safe delivery of international orders very seriously. Hence, we have teamed up with established courier services to provide the quickest and safest traceable method of delivery to our international Customers. With these safeguards in place, we stimulate the following terms and conditions for all international deliveries:
- MIRIQA® will take no responsibility for damaged items or items claimed to be missing. We have no control over international customs practices and procedures.
- MIRIQA® is not liable for any extra cost(s) that may be incurred due to customs tax or delivery tax. The Customer is liable for any customs or any other extra costs incurred which are associated with international orders (where applicable).
- MIRIQA® holds no liability to any orders that are detained by any countries customs department that either become confiscated or cause a delay in the arrival of the delivery.
Based on the above 3 conditions, MIRIQA® will not refund nor compensate any international orders where such claims are made.
Replacement And Refunds
1. IMPORTANT: We advise Customers to contact us directly via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) regarding all replacement and refundable matters so that we can expedite and resolve any relevant issue.
2. MIRIQA® shall use its best efforts to ensure that orders are correctly fulfilled. Should there be any discrepancy, please notify us by email at email@example.com
Returns/Refunds can be arranged under the following circumstances:
- If any Product has been delivered in a damaged condition, or if the Product’s expiry date has passed, or if the wrong Product is delivered, MIRIQA® shall either refund the Customer the value of that Product, issue a credit note or replace the Product.
- If any Product which was not included in the Customer’s order is delivered to the Customer, MIRIQA® shall collect the Product from the Customer. If the Customer has been charged for a Product which has not been delivered, MIRIQA® shall refund or credit the Customer the value of the Product as originally charged to the Customer.
- If the Customer is charged more than the value of a Product, MIRIQA® shall refund or credit to the Customer the difference.
3. All refunds will be made via the same mode of payment on which the original purchase was made within 7 working days.
4. All replacements of Products shall be effected in the shortest time possible.
1. The liability of MIRIQA® whether in contract, tort or otherwise for any loss, damage or injury arising directly or indirectly from any defect in or non-compliance of the Product/s or any other breach of our obligations hereunder shall not in any event exceed an amount equivalent to the price of the Product/s.
2. We shall not be liable for any consequential, indirect or special damage or loss of any kind whatsoever nor shall we be liable for any damage or loss caused by the Customer or the Customer’s servants, agents, buyers or other persons whatsoever.
3. The Customer shall ensure that the Product/s are not used for any purpose for which they are not suitable and shall be responsible for using all necessary skill and care in handling and using the Product/s. The Customer expressly acknowledges and agrees that we assume no obligation or liability for any advice or information given with the Product/s and we shall not be responsible for any inaccuracy or misstatement of any such information. The Product/s shall be accepted by the Customer entirely at the Customer’s risk.
1. Product/s pictures are provided to help recognize Product/s. Due to packaging redesign and improvements, these may not reflect exactly on the Product/s you receive.
2. We take reasonable care to ensure that all information, descriptions, details and prices of Product/s appearing on the website are correct at the time when they were published.
3. All information provided on our website is purely informative. We provide no warranty or guarantees of any Product/s description, information, reliability, accuracy or completeness. All information is understood to be correct and current at the date it is published on our website.
Information contained on our website should by no means serve as a replacement for medical advice from your doctor, pharmacist, or any other approved medical practitioner. As the Customer, you are fully accountable for any outcomes resulting from your actions on our website such as Product/s purchases based on the information gathered therein.
Copyright And Intellectual Property
1. All right, title and interest in all Intellectual Property in all concepts, systems, written, images, graphic and other material relating to our website shall at all times remain our property.
2. MIRIQA® and other parties own the trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on this site/catalogue and/or in connection with the Products, and Customers and online visitors are prohibited from using the same without our written permission or such other parties.
1. If the performance by MIRIQA® of its obligations is prevented by reason of “force majeure” (which shall include prevention occasioned by fire, casualty, accident, act of God, natural disaster, any law, order, proclamation, regulation, demand or requirement of the Government of Singapore or of any of its Government agencies, strikes, labour disputes, shortage of labour or lack of skilled labour, actions or omissions of any third party, shortage or unavailability of products or raw materials, delay in transit, weather conditions or other causes whatsoever (whether similar to the foregoing or not) beyond our reasonable control, we shall be excused from such performance to the extent of such prevention.
Variation of Term And Conditions
1. We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions in its sole discretion. We may, but do not undertake, to notify the Customer of such changes. It is the Customer’s responsibility to review the Terms and Conditions prior to submitting any order and we shall have no responsibility to notify the Customer of any changes to the Terms and Conditions prior to the coming into effect of such changes or otherwise.
1. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Singapore and the Customer and GLOVIDA agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
1. Any questions, comments, suggestions or information other than personal data sent or posted to this site, or any part of this site by online Customers and visitors will be deemed voluntarily provided to us on a non-confidential and non-proprietary basis. We reserve the right to use, reproduce, disclose, transmit, publish, broadcast and/or post elsewhere such information freely, including passing it to any associated company for example, in connection with the development, manufacture and marketing of products and services and to meet Customer needs.
Limitation of Liability
1. By accessing and using this site, the Customer acknowledges and accepts that the use of the site is at the Customer’s own risk. MIRIQA® shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damage or for damages for lost profits or for loss of revenue arising out of any use of, access to, or inability to use the site. Without limiting the foregoing:
THIS SITE AND ALL INFORMATION AND MATERIALS CONTAINED IN IT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR IMPLIED TERMS AS TO TITLE, QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE, PRIVACY OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. MIRIQA® HAS NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENTS OF THE SITE. MIRIQA® ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE (TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW) FOR ANY DAMAGE OR INJURY ARISING OUT OF ANY USE OF OR ACCESS TO THE SITE/CATALOGUE, OR ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, INTERCEPTION OF ONLINE COMMUNICATION, SOFTWARE OR HARDWARE PROBLEMS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOSS OF DATA OR COMPATIBILITY PROBLEMS), THEFT, DESTRUCTION OR ALTERATION OF THE SITE, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTIOUS BEHAVIOUR, NEGLIGENCE OR, UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ANY ACCESS OR USE OF THE SITE/CATALOGUE, OR ANY UPLOADING, DOWNLOADING OR PUBLICATION OF DATA, TEXT, IMAGES OR OTHER MATERIAL OR INFORMATION TO OR FROM THE SITE.®